- One WR-T10 unit can be paired with an unlimited number of cameras with a WR-R10 unit attached.
- Three radio frequency channels are available for use to prevent interference when multiple pairings or multiple photographers are shooting in one location.
- When the WR-R10 is used along with the WR-A10 WR Adapter to connect to select Nikon cameras with a 10-pin connector one camera can be designated as “master” and control the shutter release of up to 64 WR-R10 transceiver units.
- Useful for triggering the shutter remotely when using slower shutter speeds to prevent camera movement.
- Range (line of sight) from the WR-T10 to WR-R10s is 66 feet (20 meters).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.