Compact lightweight and smooth ergonomic design.
On the objective side is an immense 82mm of light gathering ability that puts observation into the low light situations of dawn dusk and overcast days when the nocturnal creatures are more apt to start showing themselves. The scope is made for outdoor conditions. Waterproof to 3.3 feet for up to 10 minutes it is fully o-ring sealed and purged with nitrogen to ensure all-weather performance. BAK4 multicoated optics assures optimal high contrast seeing with superb brightness and color fidelity. The angled eyepiece (NOT INCLUDED) allows longer stress free viewing sessions with a more comfortable view of targets near the zenith. There is a built-in sliding sunshade for protection from excessive glare or rain drops on the objective. Features
- Large objective lens for a brighter field of view
- All lenses and prisms are multilayer-coated for brighter images
- Chromatic aberration at the peripheries of the viewfield is minimized
- Waterproof (up to 1m/3.3 ft. for 10 minutes) and fog-free with nitrogen gas
- Bayonet-type eyepiece mount with locking system enables quicker more secure eyepiece connections
- Three eyepieces exclusively for PROSTAFF 5 Fieldscopes are optionally available: compatible with digital camera bracket FSB-series
- Built-in sliding hood
|Objective Lens Diameter||82 mm|
|Close Focusing Distance(m)||6.1 m|
|Dimensions||392 x 95 mm|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.