- Best-in-class shoulder and waist straps give comfort and support with the heaviest of payloads
- Extra long zip path gives significantly wider access than traditional duffels for easy packing and total visibility
- Weatherproof 100% recycled 600D nylon canvas shell with high-visibility grey interior
- 6 padded grab handles on sides ends and top of bag for easy handling
- Waist and shoulder straps instantly stow away beneath magnetically sealed flaps
- Oversized #10 weatherproof zip
- 2 internal and 2 external pockets pro vide additional storage
- Includes 2 external carry cinch straps
- Adjustable stowable sternum strap
- Designed to fit Peak Design Packing Tools (fits 4 units of Packing/Camera cubes)
- Built-in theft-deterrent main and size zipper pull locks
- Dedicated Capture Clip (sold separately) attachments points on shoulder and waist straps.
- ID card holder
- Volume: 45L min 65L max.
- Weight: 1.77kg
- Colour: Black
- Internal Dimensions: Standard: 26in (66cm) x 9.5in (24cm) x 9in (23cm) Expanded: 26in (66cm) x 15in (38cm) x 9in (23cm)
- Materials: Exterior fabric is weatherproof 100% recycled 600D nylon canvas. 900D Ottoman-weave Poly bottom fabric. Woven nylon straps with Hypalon. Nubuck leather accents only on Sage. Silicone-coated mesh internal pockets.
Gear-hauler duffel with maximum comfort expansion and payload.
A monster gear hauler the Travel Dufflepack 65L maximizes your carry capacity without compromising comfort or versatility. Ergonomic padded backpack-style shoulder and waist straps support the heaviest of loads yet stow instantly beneath magnetically-sealed back panels. Padded grab handles on all sides of the bag give quick carrying options. Integrated expansion zips offer a massive 20L of payload expansion (45 min to 65L max). A unique main opening features a burly #10 weatherproof zip and ultra-long zip path that gives you more access and visibility than traditional duffels. Internal volume is sized to perfectly fit Peak Design Packing Tools (sold separately) for customizable organization.Features:
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Trust the team at TheCameraShop when you need support with your products.
TheCameraShop will accept product returns and provide you with an exchange voucher, refund or repair where:
The product is faulty or is not of acceptable quality; or
The product is not fit for its intended purpose; or
The product does not match the sample or our description; and
You can present your TheCameraShop register receipt or other adequate proof of purchase.
TheCameraShop reserves the right to
Assess the condition and age of returned goods prior to providing a repair, exchange or refund. This may result in a repair, exchange or refund being refused.
Your original TheCameraShop receipt is the best form of proof of purchase
Refunds will be issued using your original payment method
Refunds will not be provided for the purchase of gift cards. Gift cards are not redeemable for cash.
Please return any accessories and manuals supplied with product.
Please note, in the case of electrical and electronic products TheCameraShop may elect to return the product to the manufacturer's repair agent to determine the nature of the problem.
If the product is determined to be faulty, not of merchantable quality, not fit for purpose or not matching a description or sample TheCameraShop will offer a repair, exchange voucher or refund.
If you cannot present your TheCameraShop register receipt or other acceptable proof of purchase TheCameraShop reserves the right not to offer a refund or exchange. In the case of electrical and electronic productsTheCameraShop will be happy to refer you to the manufacturer's customer service hotline for assistance with operating difficulties or product repairs.
Where you seek a refund for any item that was purchased as part of a 'deal', TheCameraShop may refund the price in accordance with deal eligibility. No refund will be given on free items and any refund amount may be recalculated if your return results in deal eligibility no longer being met.
Thanks so much for developing my film, very affordable, high quality and have come up great! Colin and the team are so easy to talk to, great advice and will definitely be dealing with them in the future
Just received my album today, thankyou so much for the careful packaging! Very happy with it. Exactly what I wanted.
Can't say enough about the quality of work and we will be a returning customer in the future. Def worth the hour drive from Auckland. Keep it up ay.
Hi Colin We are very happy with the Sony camera you sold us recently. It is very easy to use. Thank you so much for suggesting we get this camera, it takes amazing photos and has rejuvenated my interest in photography!