Spike feet for extra grip on slippery/loose terrain.
Achieve superior stability and grip with the Travel Tripod when shooting on slippery or loose terrain. Ideal for using the Travel Tripod on ice smooth rocks and loose dirt or gravel. Also great when using the Travel Tripod with heavier photo or video rigs. Simply remove the Travel Tripod’s standard rubber feet and attach these 3 spike feet. Mounts using 3 hex-drive screws hex wrench included.Features:
- Attach to Travel Tripod legs using hex-driven screw (included)
- Compatible with Peak Design Carbon and Aluminum Travel Tripod models (TT-CB-5-150-AL-1 TT-CB-5-150-CF-1)
- Each foot: 11.2 g (0.4 oz)
- All three: 33.6 g (1.2 oz)
- Weight of Carbon Travel Tripod + Spike Feet: 1.31 kg (2.88 lbs)
- Weight of Aluminum Travel Tripod + Spike Feet: 1.61 kg (3.55 lbs)
- Length of each foot: 2.3 cm (0.9 inch )
- 420 stainless steel
- 3 Spike Feet
- 1 microfiber pouch
- 1 4mm hex wrench
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.