Gorillapod 3K Kit
Products will only be shipped after payment has been received.
Products that are not in stock may be sent directly from the Supplier.
If a Product is on Back Order, you will be notified.
You should receive your order within 48hrs, if you don't receive your order after 7 days, please contact us to do a track and trace on your item.
Our preferred method of delivery is via Courier, however in some instances standard post may be used.
Exports: We do not under any circumstance ship out of NZ
TheCameraShop will accept product returns and provide you with an exchange voucher, refund or repair where:
The product is faulty or is not of acceptable quality; or
The product is not fit for its intended purpose; or
The product does not match the sample or our description; and
You can present your TheCameraShop register receipt or other adequate proof of purchase.
TheCameraShop reserves the right to
Assess the condition and age of returned goods prior to providing a repair, exchange or refund. This may result in a repair, exchange or refund being refused.
Your original TheCameraShop receipt is the best form of proof of purchase
Refunds will be issued using your original payment method
Refunds will not be provided for the purchase of gift cards. Gift cards are not redeemable for cash.
Please return any accessories and manuals supplied with product.
Please note, in the case of electrical and electronic products TheCameraShop may elect to return the product to the manufacturer's repair agent to determine the nature of the problem.
If the product is determined to be faulty, not of merchantable quality, not fit for purpose or not matching a description or sample TheCameraShop will offer a repair, exchange voucher or refund.
If you cannot present your TheCameraShop register receipt or other acceptable proof of purchase TheCameraShop reserves the right not to offer a refund or exchange. In the case of electrical and electronic productsTheCameraShop will be happy to refer you to the manufacturer's customer service hotline for assistance with operating difficulties or product repairs.
Where you seek a refund for any item that was purchased as part of a 'deal', TheCameraShop may refund the price in accordance with deal eligibility. No refund will be given on free items and any refund amount may be recalculated if your return results in deal eligibility no longer being met.
- GorillaPod 3K Stand
- BallHead 3K
- Load Capacity: 6.6 lb
- Jointed Legs for Diverse Support Options
- Rubberized Joint Rings and Feet for Grip
- Full 360° Panning and 90° Tilt
- Standard 1/4"-20 Mount for Equipment
- Quick Release Plate
- Bubble Level for Precise Positioning
The GorillaPod 3K Flexible Mini-Tripod with Ball Head Kit from Joby pairs the GorillaPod 3K stand with the BallHead 3K to form a flexible and versatile support system. With the ball head, you can precisely control the direction and angle of your equipment and quickly attach it and detach it thanks to the inclusion of a quick release plate. This kit is ideal for mid-sized DSLRs, mirrorless cameras, speedlights, or any other gear weighing up to 3kg.
Boasting remarkable versatility for supporting your gear, the GorillaPod 3K Flexible Mini-Tripod from Joby has legs made up of several joints that allow you to wrap it around objects and adapt it for use in uneven ground. With a load capacity of 3kg, it can reliably hold most mirrorless cameras, mid-sized DSLRs, and portable lights. The notably compact construction of the tripod, featuring a 9.4" height and 250gm weight, makes it easy to store or carry it while travelling.
To help improve its grip and stability on unstable surfaces, the joints and feet of the GorillaPod 3K are rubberized in certain areas. The rest of the tripod is made of stainless steel and a proprietary ABS plastic designed to provide durability and stable performance. Featuring a 1/4"-20 screw for mounting, the stand can be used directly with your gear or attached to an optional ball head for further shooting capabilities.
- Can be used with cameras, lights, speakers, and any other gear weighing up to 3kg that is compatible with its standard 1/4"-20 screw mount
- Flexible jointed legs allow you to secure your equipment to most surfaces
- Compact with a weight of 250gm and height of 9.4", can be transported in a small bag or easily carried in your hands or pocket
- Rubberized joint rings and feet to provide enhanced stability in difficult terrain
- Durable stainless steel and ABS plastic construction
Supporting equipment weighing up to 3kg, the BallHead 3K from Joby uses a standard 1/4"-20 threaded screw to mount compatible DSLRs, mirrorless cameras, and video lights. It features full 360° panning and 90° tilting for nearly unrestricted movement, complemented by a small bubble level to help you find the ideal position. For convenience, you can swiftly detach your gear from your tripod thanks to the quick release mounting plate of this ball head.
At only 250gm and with a height of 2.8", the BallHead 3K is portable and can be easily carried without weighing you down. It is designed to be paired with the GorillaPod 3K stand and works with several Joby pro-level accessories that can extend the versatility of your ball head. However, it can also be used on any standard tripod with a 1/4"-20 mount.
- Standard 1/4"-20 screw for attaching equipment weighing up to 3kg
- 360° panning and 90° tilt for optimal position control
- Quick release plate makes for a fast and convenient setup
- Bubble level helps ensure precise camera alignment and orientation
- Portable design weighing only 250gm and with a height of 2.8"
- Works with Joby pro-level accessories such as the GripTight PRO Mounts and GorillaPod Arms that allow you to use GoPro adapters, flash clips, and microphones
- Can be deployed on the GorillaPod 3K stand or any other tripod with a standard 1/4"-20 mount