- Clip Only Replacement or Extra Part
- For Straps up to 2.5 inch Wide & 0.87 inch Thick
- Withstands Forces up to 200 lb
- Quick Release Button for Instant Access
- Slim Profile: 3.3 inch Length Weighs 2.5 oz
- Security Lock Helps Prevent Accidents
- Anti-Slip Pad for Improved Stability
- Rust-Resistant Aluminum Construction
- Works with Most Other Peak Design Plates
- Weight: 70 g
- Colour: Silver
- Clip Dimensions: 8.3 cm x 4.0 cm x 2.0 cm
- Materials: CNC-machined aluminum black anodized finish injection molded PVC pad steel screws with oxide finish (hex drive bolts) and machined steel and aluminum assembled screws with anodized finish (hand drive bolts)
- Strap Compatability: Fits any strap up to 6.4cm (2.5â) wide and 1.5cm (0.6 inch ) thick with standard thumbscrews or 2.2cm (0.88â) thick with included hex-head clamping bolts.
- Backwards Compatability: Works with all legacy Peak Design plates except DUALplate v1 (discontinued 2014).Only works with Pro Pad v2 not v1. Included Standard Plate is not compatible with legacy Capture models (v1 and v2).
You can trust our Passion for Photos
Extra Capture Clip for expanding your carry options or building a custom setup.
The new Capture clip-only SKU is finally here thanks to feedback and suggestions from our customers. Itâs exactly what it sounds likeâa Capture clip without a camera plateâfor those only in need of an additional clip. Perhaps you have multiple backpacks or bags that youâre looking to outfit with Capture clips. Or maybe youâre looking to give yourself the convenience of instantly switching between shoulder strap and belt carry.Features:
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Trust the team at TheCameraShop when you need support with your products.
TheCameraShop will accept product returns and provide you with an exchange voucher, refund or repair where:
The product is faulty or is not of acceptable quality; or
The product is not fit for its intended purpose; or
The product does not match the sample or our description; and
You can present your TheCameraShop register receipt or other adequate proof of purchase.
TheCameraShop reserves the right to
Assess the condition and age of returned goods prior to providing a repair, exchange or refund. This may result in a repair, exchange or refund being refused.
Your original TheCameraShop receipt is the best form of proof of purchase
Refunds will be issued using your original payment method
Refunds will not be provided for the purchase of gift cards. Gift cards are not redeemable for cash.
Please return any accessories and manuals supplied with product.
Please note, in the case of electrical and electronic products TheCameraShop may elect to return the product to the manufacturer's repair agent to determine the nature of the problem.
If the product is determined to be faulty, not of merchantable quality, not fit for purpose or not matching a description or sample TheCameraShop will offer a repair, exchange voucher or refund.
If you cannot present your TheCameraShop register receipt or other acceptable proof of purchase TheCameraShop reserves the right not to offer a refund or exchange. In the case of electrical and electronic productsTheCameraShop will be happy to refer you to the manufacturer's customer service hotline for assistance with operating difficulties or product repairs.
Where you seek a refund for any item that was purchased as part of a 'deal', TheCameraShop may refund the price in accordance with deal eligibility. No refund will be given on free items and any refund amount may be recalculated if your return results in deal eligibility no longer being met.
Thanks so much for developing my film, very affordable, high quality and have come up great! Colin and the team are so easy to talk to, great advice and will definitely be dealing with them in the future
Just received my album today, thankyou so much for the careful packaging! Very happy with it. Exactly what I wanted.
Can't say enough about the quality of work and we will be a returning customer in the future. Def worth the hour drive from Auckland. Keep it up ay.
Hi Colin We are very happy with the Sony camera you sold us recently. It is very easy to use. Thank you so much for suggesting we get this camera, it takes amazing photos and has rejuvenated my interest in photography!