- The Action Jib Kit & Pole Pack from Joby lets you add exciting jib-style shots to your action camera videos. The portable jib package includes three 20 inch aluminum extension poles that screw together and two adjustable pole clamps. One clamp goes towards the base of the pole providing a handle to operate a pulley system for tilt control while the other goes at the end of the pole and features a camera mounting bracket with a 1/4 inch -20 screw. A pulley cord is included that can be tied to accommodate different pole lengths. The clamps can be spaced 35 inch to 49 inch apart.
- The three extension poles feature standard painter's pole threading which allows them to be screw together and accommodate an optional paint roller extension poles to create different pole lengths. A 1/4 inch -20 screw on the handle grip lets you attach optional accessories such as a Joby Arm and GripTight to support your phone for remote video monitoring and camera control. All Jib Kit components (excluding the poles) come in a compact bag for convenient storage and travel.Features
- Three 20 inch modular aluminum extension poles with 3/4 inch -5 paint roller pole threading
- Removable adjustable pole clamps
- Camera bracket with 1/4 inch -20 screw
- Pulley system with handle for controlling tilt
- Cord length adjustable from to accommodate clamp distances from 35 inch to 49 inch
- 1/4 inch -20 screw on handle for optional phone-mount accessories for remote monitoring
- Carry bag included that holes kit components
- Weight: 0.665 kg
- Material: ABS plastic Teflon nylon steel stainless steel rubber elastic aluminum
- Dimensions: 22.9 x 6.4 x 4.7 inch
- Clamp Spacing: 88.9 to 124.5 cm apart
- Camera Mounting Screw: 1/4 inch -20
- Pole Socket: 3/4 inch -5
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Trust the team at TheCameraShop when you need support with your products.
TheCameraShop will accept product returns and provide you with an exchange voucher, refund or repair where:
The product is faulty or is not of acceptable quality; or
The product is not fit for its intended purpose; or
The product does not match the sample or our description; and
You can present your TheCameraShop register receipt or other adequate proof of purchase.
TheCameraShop reserves the right to
Assess the condition and age of returned goods prior to providing a repair, exchange or refund. This may result in a repair, exchange or refund being refused.
Your original TheCameraShop receipt is the best form of proof of purchase
Refunds will be issued using your original payment method
Refunds will not be provided for the purchase of gift cards. Gift cards are not redeemable for cash.
Please return any accessories and manuals supplied with product.
Please note, in the case of electrical and electronic products TheCameraShop may elect to return the product to the manufacturer's repair agent to determine the nature of the problem.
If the product is determined to be faulty, not of merchantable quality, not fit for purpose or not matching a description or sample TheCameraShop will offer a repair, exchange voucher or refund.
If you cannot present your TheCameraShop register receipt or other acceptable proof of purchase TheCameraShop reserves the right not to offer a refund or exchange. In the case of electrical and electronic productsTheCameraShop will be happy to refer you to the manufacturer's customer service hotline for assistance with operating difficulties or product repairs.
Where you seek a refund for any item that was purchased as part of a 'deal', TheCameraShop may refund the price in accordance with deal eligibility. No refund will be given on free items and any refund amount may be recalculated if your return results in deal eligibility no longer being met.
Thanks so much for developing my film, very affordable, high quality and have come up great! Colin and the team are so easy to talk to, great advice and will definitely be dealing with them in the future
Just received my album today, thankyou so much for the careful packaging! Very happy with it. Exactly what I wanted.
Can't say enough about the quality of work and we will be a returning customer in the future. Def worth the hour drive from Auckland. Keep it up ay.
Hi Colin We are very happy with the Sony camera you sold us recently. It is very easy to use. Thank you so much for suggesting we get this camera, it takes amazing photos and has rejuvenated my interest in photography!