Products will only be shipped after payment has been received.
Products that are not in stock may be sent directly from the Supplier.
If a Product is on Back Order, you will be notified.
You should receive your order within 48hrs, if you don't receive your order after 7 days, please contact us to do a track and trace on your item.
Our preferred method of delivery is via Courier, however in some instances standard post may be used.
Exports: We do not under any circumstance ship out of NZ
TheCameraShop will accept product returns and provide you with an exchange voucher, refund or repair where:
The product is faulty or is not of acceptable quality; or
The product is not fit for its intended purpose; or
The product does not match the sample or our description; and
You can present your TheCameraShop register receipt or other adequate proof of purchase.
TheCameraShop reserves the right to
Assess the condition and age of returned goods prior to providing a repair, exchange or refund. This may result in a repair, exchange or refund being refused.
Your original TheCameraShop receipt is the best form of proof of purchase
Refunds will be issued using your original payment method
Refunds will not be provided for the purchase of gift cards. Gift cards are not redeemable for cash.
Please return any accessories and manuals supplied with product.
Please note, in the case of electrical and electronic products TheCameraShop may elect to return the product to the manufacturer's repair agent to determine the nature of the problem.
If the product is determined to be faulty, not of merchantable quality, not fit for purpose or not matching a description or sample TheCameraShop will offer a repair, exchange voucher or refund.
If you cannot present your TheCameraShop register receipt or other acceptable proof of purchase TheCameraShop reserves the right not to offer a refund or exchange. In the case of electrical and electronic productsTheCameraShop will be happy to refer you to the manufacturer's customer service hotline for assistance with operating difficulties or product repairs.
Where you seek a refund for any item that was purchased as part of a 'deal', TheCameraShop may refund the price in accordance with deal eligibility. No refund will be given on free items and any refund amount may be recalculated if your return results in deal eligibility no longer being met.
Spanning an impressive wide-angle to super-telephoto range, the Nikon F-mount 18-400mm f/3.5-6.3 Di II VC HLD from Tamron is a true all-in-one lens to suit photographing the widest of vistas to the details of wildlife. Designed for APS-C-format DSLRs, this 28.8-640mm equivalent lens uses a three-step extension design to maintain a compact and lightweight form factor despite its expansive reach. In regard to the optics, a series of aspherical and low dispersion elements help to correct various aberrations and distortion for consistent sharpness and clarity throughout the zoom range.
Benefitting the reach and optical layout, this lens also features an HLD autofocus motor that delivers quick and responsive focusing performance that is also quiet to benefit video recording needs. Vibration Compensation is also featured, which corrects for up to 2.5 stops of camera shake to help deliver sharper imagery when shooting handheld. Additionally, supporting this 18-400mm's all-in-one designation, a moisture-resistant construction ensures its use in trying environmental conditions.
- All-in-one zoom is designed for Nikon F-mount APS-C-format DSLRs, and provides a 28.8-640mm equivalent focal length range.
- Two moulded glass aspherical elements and one hybrid aspherical element help to reduce chromatic aberrations and distortion throughout the zoom range to deliver notable sharpness and accurate rendering.
- Three low dispersion elements suppress chromatic aberration and colour fringing to realise improved clarity and colour accuracy.
- HLD (High/Low torque modulated Drive) motor delivers fast, precise, and responsive focusing performance that benefits both stills and video applications. The motor's design and circular arc shape also contributes to the lens's compact overall form factor.
- Vibration Compensation helps to reduce the appearance of camera shake by up to 2.5 stops for sharper imagery when shooting handheld.
- An electromagnetic diaphragm is used for more precise and consistent exposure control, especially when shooting at high continuous shooting rates.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
- Moisture-resistant construction enables this lens's use during inclement weather conditions.
- Both the zoom and focus rings are textured for improved grip and, additionally, a Zoom Lock mechanism prevents the zoom from accidentally extending when not in use.
- Compatible with optional TAP-in Console for fine-tuning select focusing adjustments and for updating lens firmware.
|Focal Length||18 - 400mm
Comparable 35mm Focal Length: 28.8 - 640 mm
|Aperture||Maximum: f/3.5 - 6.3
Minimum: f/22 - 40
|Camera Mount Type||Nikon F|
|Angle of View||75° 33' - 4°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||45 cm|
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio||1:2.9|
|Optical Design||16 Elements in 11 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||7, Rounded|
|Filter Thread||Front: 72 mm|
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 79 x 123.9 mm|