Night Photography - Long Exposures
Posted on July 18 2015
Taking photos at night can be very rewarding.
Items you will need:
- A camera with Manual settings
- Remote release/ cellphone wifi connection or use the self timer.
Tips: For an SLR - Use Mirror lock up or Liveview to stop the mirror from creating movement.
For the following photo I used these settings:
- ISO 800 (Could of been 400 or less)
- Shutter 15 seconds (any longer and you will get star trails)
- Aperture f/1.8
- Self Timer on 12 seconds (not 2)